Friends, drinkers, lend us your eyes: pre-sale is now open for the Sprudge Wine Year Two zine! Following up on the fun of our Year One issue, we're rolling out a bigger, better, thirstier edition for summer 2019, featuring the very best of this here natural wine publication, Sprudge Wine. Featuring original features from the very best natural wine writers in the world, plus interviews and city guides from across the booming natural wine culture, Sprudge Wine Year Two is your passport to success and excess. Each issue goes great with a glass of wine, perhaps a tin of fish, maybe some good baguette—you know how it is. (Please note: this zine does not repel olive oil stains.)
In this year's zine you can expect:
- Stunning notable quotable from natural winemakers and thought leaders
- Handy city guide excerpts so that you may travel with thirst in mind
- Full features from unique and original voices in the growing field of natural wine journalism
- An expression of our “unfined unfiltered unpretentious” ethos as a wine publication
- Field notes from natural wine fairs big and small across the planet
- Doodles, games, Natural Wine Astrology and much more!
The zine ships August 2019—pre-order your copy now and don't delay.
Interested in becoming a stockist for the Sprudge Wine Year Two zine? You'll be joining a coterie of fine stockists around the world—and we'd love to have you! Get in touch.
We'll be rolling out a few select events for the launch of the zine later this summer. Interested in hosting a Sprudge WIne Year Two party? Send us a bloop.
Thank you! And happy drinking.
-Jordan Michelman, Zachary Carlsen, and Team Sprudge